Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wow, i havent written in forever! But i've been super busy.
-school, ugh.
-finals, sucked and i did reaallyy bad on them, i promise.
-reading :]]]
-dance, every saturday morning :\
-and movieessss!!
its the end of the school year/start of summer and i've really been trying to enjoy it. i've been doing a lot of swimming and tanning, and trying to convince my parents to let me drive alone, which, as of late, i have been moderately successful in doing so.
I've also been trying to brush up on my writing. I enjoy it soooo much it's just extremely hard to find time to write and also be feeling creative/imaginative/and have fresh ideas.
im still waiting for the dark knight to come out; im reallly dying to see it!
today was a really crappy day, i had finals, which i did poorly on, plus it rained the entire day and was extremely humid. And i also have to wake up for school tomorrow morning and the next even though there's absolutely nothing left to do...ugh highschool.
thats pretty much all i have to say for now but since summer is nearly here, there will be more to come and hopefully it will be

1 comment:

Rachel said...

AHH I can't wait for summer! which of course won't start until June 20th for me ;) I have so many photos/layouts/stories/necklaces/ect. that I want to do!