Friday, October 12, 2007

im nocturnal

swear to god i never sleeep!
i really wish i could pick up that habit but i guess at 16 no one "reaaally" sleeps.
Todayyy was emotionally draining..a lot of shit happened, well actually one kinda big thing, but still it was stressful. I'm exhausted but to lazy to get off the computer and go to my bedd.
I've been watching the show Gossip Girl on the cw and i absolutely love it! Seriously hot guys and bitchy girls in the city..definitely suggest you watch it.
I've also started reading alot again which is amazing because i love reading and i always forget how much until i pick up a book again.
My best friend rk always makes me laugh because ever since she read harry potter this past year or so she compares every single book to it. And of course no writer can compare to the expertise of JK Rowling so of course rk always comes out disappointed..So never ever ask her suggestion for a book even though she reads like 8 a day.
SLEEPSLEEPSLEEP!
I HAVE TO GET SOME SLEEEP!
i promise im going to bed now..after i finish reading gossip girl! ;)

<3

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Omg I didn't know you made a new post! .. even if it was like 3 months ago. lol.
And you mentioned me! I feel so honored!

Nicole said...

dont. ha